What Information We Collect
When you use our services and submit information on our Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information which is essential for us to be able to identify you accurately. Such information includes but is not limited to: a) your name, email address and phone number ,street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address; b) your professional and personal interests and hobbies; c) your gender, date of birth, marital information, zip code, or any other information provided by your during the use of our Site; and d) details of your operating system and browser type, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, details and frequency of your visits to our Site.
Certain non-personal information like user activities on our Site, time spent on our Site or other details like pages accessed, type of device or the version of the operating system, browser type, and internet service provider may also be stored in server logs, which arethen used by us to improve user experience and our services and performance.
Wedonot collect sensitive information like religious beliefs, political opinions, racial data or ethnic origin of the user, unless consented to by the user or as necessary and authorized by law.Please note that by submitting sensitive information you are consenting to our collection of that information.
Payment and billing information like your billing name and billing address is processed by our payment partner and we do not collect any such information about you when you make certain payments through our Site.
How We Collect Information
– We collect personal information in the normal course of business including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses. This information may be provided directly by you at the time of registration or thereafter, while availing certain services offered on the Site or while entering or uploading content for event participation, or through any questions, comments, suggestions or feedback provided by you through email, phone calls orfax.
– We may also collect personal information indirectly from third parties like service providers, social media platforms, and from publicly available sources.
Usage and Sharing of Information
Personal information may be used for following general purposes:
– to verify your identity and prevent any fraudulent, criminal or unscrupulous use of our Site, and to comply with legal requirements;
– to customize your use of our Site and improve our services and performance, and to respond quickly and efficiently to your request and queries;
– to address any complaints or suggestions, and for troubleshooting problems incurred on the Site including addressing any technical problems;
– to provide information about our new events and promotions;
– to notify you regarding any changes or modifications in our event dates and schedules; and
– to notify you about any changes or modifications to our Site, or terms and conditions;
We my use the information provided by you for any other purpose, for which we notify you at the time of collection or for which you may have otherwise consented.
We may share information with our partners and third party sites who perform services on our behalf, when necessary or specifically permitted by law. Such information may also be shared when we believe that it will enhance the services provided by us and enrich user experience. We provide them only with such information as they need to perform their services and we impose strict requirements of security and confidentiality on them in how they handle your personal information. Any use of such information by the third party sites is governed by their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties that may result in loss or injury to you on account of information made available to any third party.
We may share your information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves against any harm to our rights, interests and property, or when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to detect or prevent any fraud or security related issues.
Links to Third Party Sites:
We continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personal information, is generally one of the transferred business assets. By registering with us, you agree that your personal information data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances
Security of Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensure that reasonable steps be taken to protect personal information against any misuse, interference, alteration, unauthorized access, destruction or disclosure. We maintain computer and network security by using firewalls, encryption mechanisms and passwords to control access to our computer system. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines to our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company, to safeguard your personal information.
Security of your personal information is your responsibility also and you should take necessary precautions to safeguard your user account and password details. You understand and agree that any storage of information on our computer systems and transmission of information through the Internet is not absolutely error free, and that we shall not be responsible for any loss of data or intrusion by others.
User Information Choices and Opt Out:
You have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you and obtain a copy of that information. You may change, update, or correct your account information and email preferences by logging into your account anytime, or send requests to us to update your contact preferences and information.
You may cancel or delete your account anytime, in which case we may retain certain information about you as long as necessary and to the extent permitted by law.Any content that has been shared by you or submitted to any third party link provided on our Site may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, and we shall not in any way be responsible to ensure the protection of such content or information.